1. میرشکاری ب (1387) تأثیرپذیری برخی از صفات فیزیولوژیک آفتابگردان در تداخل با تاجخروس. یافتههای نوین کشاورزی. 7(3): 312-297.
- Ateh CM and Doll JD (1996) Spring-planted winter rye (Secale cereale) as a living mulch to control weeds in soybean (Glycine max). Weed Technology. 10: 347–353.
3. Berglund DR (1995) Buckwheat production. North Dakota State University. Publication A-687 [Online]. Available at http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/plantsci/crops/a687w.htm. (modified 8 May. 2014; accessed 13 Jun 2014). North Dakota State University, NDSU Extension Service, Fargo, ND. USA.
- Borowy A (2012) Growth and yield of stake tomato under no-tillage cultivation using hairy vetch as living mulch. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Horticulture. 11(2): 229–252.
- Bradow JM and Connick WJ (1990) Volatile seed germination inhibitors from plant residues. Journal of Chemical Ecology. 16: 645–666.
6. Blackshshaw RE, lemerle D, Mailer R and Young KR (2002) Influence of wild radish on yield and quality of canola. Weed Science. 50: 344-349.
- Batlla D, Kruk BC and Beneach-Arnold RL (2000) Very early detection of canopy presence by seed through perception of subtle modifications in red: far red signals. Functional Ecology. 14: 195–202.
- Brainard DC, Bellinder RR and DiTommaso A (2005) Effects of canopy shade on the morphology, phenology, and seed characteristics of Powell amaranth (Amaranthus powelli). Weed Science. 53: 175–186.
- Caamal-Maldonado JA, Jime´nez-Osornio JJ, Torres-Barraga´n A and Anaya AL (2001) The use of allelopathic legume cover and mulch species for weed control in cropping systems. Agronomy. 93: 27–36.
- Challaiah O, Burnside C, Wicks GA and Johanson VA (1986) Competition between winter wheat (Triticum aestivum) cultivars and downy brome (Bromus tectorum). Weed Science. 34: 689-693.
11. Cox JW, Hahn RR and Stachowski JP (2006) Time of weed removal with glyphosate affects corn growth and yield components. Agronomy. 98: 349-353.
12. Cirujeda A, Anzalone A, Aibar J, Moreno MM and Zaragoza C (2012) Purple nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus) control with paper mulch in processing tomato. Crop Protection. 39: 66-71.
13. Chauhan BS (2013) Effect of tillage systems, seeding rates and herbicides on weed growth and grain yield in dry-seeded rice systems in the Philippines Crop Protection. 54: 244-250.
14. Daugovish O, Lyon DJ and Baltensperger DD (1999) Cropping systems to control winter annual grasses in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum). Weed Technology. 13: 120-126.
- De Haan RL, Sheaffer CC and Barnes DK (1997) Effect of annual medic smother plants on weed control and yield in corn. Agronomy. 89: 813-821.
- Davis JHC and Garcia S (1983) Competitive ability and growth habit of intermediate beans and maize for intercropping. Field Crop Research. 6: 59-75.
- Eskelsen SR and Crabtree GD (1995) The role of allelopathy in buckwheat (Fagopyrum sagittatum) inhibition of Canada thistle (Cirsium arvense). Weed Science. 43: 70-74.
- Finch S (1993) Integrated pest management of the cabbage root fly and carrot fly. Crop Protection. 12(6): 423-430.
- Guldan SJ, Martin CA, Cueto-Wong J and Steiner RL (1996) Interseeding legumes into chile: Legume productivity and effect in chile yield. Horticultural Science. 31: 1126-1128.
20. Hall MR, Swanton CJ and Anderson GW (1992) The critical period of weed control in grain corn (Zea mays). Weed Science. 40: 441-447.
- Hutchinson CM and McGiffen ME (2000) Cowpea cover crop mulch for weed control in desert pepper production. Horticultural Science. 35: 196-198.
- Hoffman ML, Regnier EE and Cardina J (1993) Weed and corn (Zea mays) responses to a hairy vetch (Vicia villosa) cover crop. Weed Technology. 7: 594-599.
- Infante ML and Morse RD (1996) Integration of no tillage and over seeded legume living mulches for transplanted broccoli production. Horticultural Science. 31: 376-380.
- Ilnicki RD and Enache AJ (1992) Subterranean clover living mulch, an alternative method of weed control. Agriculture Ecosystrm and Environment. 40: 249-264.
- Kropff MJ and Van Laar HH (1993) Modelling crop-weed Interactions. 1th Ed. Cab International Publishers, Wallingford, UK, 274 p.
- Lindquist JL and Mortensen DA (1999) Ecophysiological characteristics of four maize hybrids and Abutilon theophrasti. Weed Research. 39: 271-285.
- Liebman M and Dyck E (1993) Crop rotation and intercropping strategies for weed management. Applied Ecology. 3: 92–122.
- Liebman M and Staver CP (2001) Crop diversification for weed management. In:Liebman M, Mohler CL and Staver CP (Eds.), Ecological Management of Agricultural Weeds. New York: Cambridge University Press. pp. 322–374.
29. Mohammadi GR (2012) Living mulch as a tool to control weeds in agroecosystems: A review. In: Price A (Ed.), Weed control. In Tech. pp. 76-100.
- Moore MJ, Gillespie TJ and Swanton CJ (1994) Effect of cover crop mulch on weed emergence, weed biomass and soybean (Glycine max) development. Weed Technology. 8: 512-518.
- Moynihan JM, Simmons SR and Sheaffer CC (1996) Intercropping annual medic with conventional height and semidwarf barley grown for grain. Agronomy Journal. 88: 823-828.
- Monaco TJ, Weller SC and Ashton FM (2002) Weed Science: principles and practices. 4th Ed. John Wiley and Sons, Inc, New York, 672 p.
- Milberg P and Anderson L (1997) Seasonal variation in dormancy and light sensitivity in buried seeds of eight annual weed species. Canadian Journal of Botany. 75: 1998-2004.
- Milberg P (1997) Weed seed germination after short-term light exposure: germination rate, photon fluence response and interaction with nitrate. Weed Research. 37: 157-164.
- Norsworthy JK (2004) Soybean canopy formation effects on pitted morningglory (Ipomoea lacunosa) common cocklebur (Xanthium strumarium) and sicklepod (Senna obtusifolia) emergence. Weed Science. 52: 954-960.
- Orcutt DM and Nilson ET (2001) The physiology of plants under stress. soil and biotic factors. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. 684 p.
- Rajcan I and Swanton CJ (2001) Understanding maize-weed competition: resource competition, light quality and the whole plant. Field Crop Research.71: 139-150.
- Rejmank M, Robinson GR and Rejmankova E (1989) Weed-crop competition: experimental designs and models for data analysis. Weed Science. 37: 276-284.
- Stoller EW and Myers RA (1989) Response of soybean and four broadleaf weeds to reduce irradiance. Weed Science. 37: 570-574.
- Sarrantonio M (1994) Northeast cover crop handbook. Soil Health Series. Rodale Institute, Kutztown, PA. 118 p.
- Sheaffer CC, Gunsolus JR, Grimsbo Jewett J and Lee SH (2002) Annual Medicago as a smother crop in soybean. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 188: 408-416.
- Tsuzuki E, Yamamoto Y and Shimizu T (1987) Fattyacids in buckwheat are growth inhibitors, Ann. Rot. (London) 60: 69-70.
- Tominaga T and Uezu T (1995) Weed suppression by Buckwheat, Current Advances in Buckwheat Research. Pp. 693-697.
- Uchino H, Iwama K, Jitsuyama Y, Yudate T and Nakamura S (2009) Yield losses of soybean and maize by competition with interseeded cover crops and weeds in organic-based cropping systems. Field Crop Research. 113: 342-351.