1 . خاورینژاد ر و اسدی ا (1385) بررسی اثر سالیسیلیک اسید بر میزان برخی از متابولیتهای ثانویه (ساپونینها و آنتوسیانین ها) و القای مقاومت ضدمیکروبی در گیاه دارویی .Bellis perennis L .تحقیقات گیاهان دارویی و معطر ایران. 30(4): 101-115.
2. Alexieva V, Mapelli IS and Karanov E (2001) The effect of drought and ultraviolet radiation on growth and stress markers in pea and weath. Plant, Cell and Environment. 24: 1337-1344.
3. Alkire BH, Simon JE, Palevitch D and Putievsky E (1993) Water management for Midwestern peppermint (Mentha piperita L.). growing in highly organic soils, Indiana, USA. Acta Horticulturae. 344: 544-556.
4. Al-Omran AM, Sheta AS, Falatan AM and Al–Harb AR (2000) Effect of drip irrigation on squash (Cucrbita pepo) yield and water use efficiency in sandy calcareous soils amended with clay deposits. Agricultural Water Management. 37: 111-112.
5. Anyia AO and Herzog H (2004) Water-use efficiency, leaf area and leaf gas exchange of cowpeas under mid-season drought. European Journal of Agronomy. 20: 327-339.
6. Azooz MM (2009) Salt stress mitigation by seed priming with salicylic acid in two faba bean genotypes differing in salt tolerance. Agriculture and Biology. 11(4): 343-350.
7. Bettaieb I, Hamrouni-Sellami I, Bourgou S, Limam F and Marzouk B (2010) Drought effects on polyphenol composition and antioxidant activities in aerial parts of Salvia officinalis L. Acta Physiol Plant. DOI: 10.1007/s11738-010-0638-z.
8. Bradford MM (1976) A rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry. 72: 248- 254.
9. Chen J, Cheng Z and Zhong S (2007) Effect of exogegenous salicylic acid on growth and H2O2- Metabolizing enzymes in rice seedlings lead stress. Environmental Sciences. 19: 44-49.
10. Costa M, Civell PM, Chaves AR, and Martinez GA (2005) Effects of ethephon and 6-benzylaminopurine on chlorophyll degrading enzymes and a peroxidase-linked chlorophyll bleaching during post-harvest senescence of broccoli (Brassica oleracea L.) at 20°C. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 35: 191-199.
11. Dong J, Wan G and Liang Z (2010) Accumulation of salicylic acid-induced phenolic compounds and raised activities of secondary metabolic and antioxidative enzyme in Salvia miltiorrhiza cell culture. Biotechnol. 148(2-3): 99-104.
12. El-Tayeb MA (2005) Response of barley grain to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulation. 45: 215-225.
13. Eraslan F, Inal A, Gunes A and Alpaslan M (2007) Impact of exogenous salicylic acid on growth, antioxidant activity and physiology of carrot plants subjected to combined salinity and boron toxicity. Scientia Horticulturae. 113: 120-128.
14. Fang CX, Xiong J, Qiu L, Wang HB, Song BQ, He HB, Lin RY and Lin WX (2009) Analysis of gene expression associated with increased allelopathy in rice (Oryza sativa L.) induced by exogenous salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regul. 57: 163-172.
15. Farooq M, Wahid A, Kobayashi N, Fujita D and Basra SMA (2009) Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. Agronomy Sustainable Development. 29: 185-212.
16. Feller U (2004) Proteolysis. Plant Cell Death Processes. Ed. Elsevier. Pp. 107-123.
17. Gao X, Ohlander M, Jeppsson N, Bjork L and Trajkovski V (2000) Changes in antioxidant effects and their relationship to phytonutrients in fruit of sea buckthourn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) during maturation. Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 48: 1458-1490.
18. Hayat Q, Hayata SH, Irfan M and Ahmad A (2010) Effect of exogenous salicylic acid under changing environment. A review. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 68: 14-25.
19. Hayat S and Ahmad A (2007) Salicylic Acid: A Plant Hormone. Springer. Pp. 97-99.
20. Heath RL and Packer L (1968) Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplast. kinetics and stoichiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 125: 189-198.
21. Hernandez I, Alegre L and Munne-Bosch S (2004) Drought-induced changes in flavonoids and other low molecular weight antioxidants in Cistus clusii grown under Mediterranean field conditions. Tree Physiology. 24: 1303-1311.
22. Hoekstra FA, Golovina EA and Buitink J (2001) Mechanisms of plant desiccation tolerance. Trends in Plant Science. 6(9): 431-438.
23. Katsuhara M, Otsuka T and Ezaki B (2005) Salt stress induced lipid peroxidation is reduced by glutation S-transferase but this reduction of lipid peroxides is not enough for a recovery of root growth in Arabidopsis. Plant Science. 169: 369-373.
24. Koc E, İslek C and Üstun AS (2010) Effect of cold on protein, proline, phenolic compounds and chlorophyll content of two pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) varieties. Gazi University Journal of Science. 23: 1-6.
25. Pierre CS, Petersona J, Rossa A, Ohma J, Verhoerena M, Larsona M and Hoefera B (2008). White wheat grain quality changes with genotype, nitrogen fertilization, and water stress. Agronomy Science. 100: 414-420.
26. Qinghua SH and Zhujun Z (2008) Effect of exogenous salicylic acid on manganese toxicity, element contents and antioxidative system in cucumber. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 63: 317-326.
27. Radwan DEM, Fayez KHA, Mahmoud SU, Hamad A and Lua G (2006) Salicylic acid alleviates growth inhibition and oxidative stress caused by zucchini yellow mosaic virus infection in Cucurbita pepo leaves. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology. 69: 172-181.
28. Reddy AR, Chaitanya KV and Vivekananda M (2004) Droughtinduced responses of photosynthesis and antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Plant Physiology. 161: 1202-1189.
29. Safikhani F, Heidari Sharifabad H, Siadat A, Sharifi Ashoorabadi A, Syednejad M and Abbaszadeh B (2007) The effect of drought on yield and morphologic characteristics of Deracocephalum moldavica L. Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 23(2): 183-194. (In Persian).
30. Saneoka H, Moghaieb REA, Premachandra GS and Fujita K (2004) Nitrogen nutrition and water stress effects on cell membrane stability and leaf water relations in Agrostis palustris Huds. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 52: 131-138.
31. Senaratna T, Merrit D, Dixon K, Bunn E, Touchell D and Sivasithamparam K (2003) Benzoic acid may act asthe functional group in salicylic acid and derivatives in the induction of multiple stress tolerance in plants. Plant Growth Regulators. 39: 77- 81.
32. Shakirova FM, Shakhabutdinova AR, Bezrukova MV, Fatkhutdinova RA and Fatkhutdinova DR (2003) Changes in the hormonal status of wheat seeding induced by salicylic acid and salinity. Plant Science. 164(4): 317-322.
33. Sharma P and R Shanker (2005) Drought induces oxidative stress and enhances the activities of antioxidant enzymes in growing rice seedlings. Plant Growth Regulation. 46: 209-221.
34. Shibli RA, Kushad M, Yousef GG and Lila MA (2007) Physiological and biochemical responses of tomato micro shoots to induced salinity stress with associated ethylene accumulation. Plant Growth Regulation. 51: 159-169.
35. Shim IS, Naruse Y, Kim YH, Kobayashi K and Usui K (1999) Scavenging activity of NaClinduced activated oxygen in two rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars differing in salt tolerance. Tropical Agriculture. 43: 32-41.
36. Singh B and Usha K (2003) Salicylic acid induced physiological and biochemical changes in wheat seedlings under water stress. Plant Growth Regulation. 39: 137-141.
37. Singh G (1980) Effect of growth regulators on podding and yield of mung bean (Vigna radiate L. Wilczek). Plant Physiology. 23: 366-370.
38. Sivaci A and Elmas E (2012) The combined effects of cadmium and salinity on some pigments and total phenolic compounds of Myriophyllum heterophyllum Michx. and Potamogeton crispus L. Agricultural Research. 7(26): 3813-3818.
39. Takeda T, Yokotaand A and Shigeoka S (1995) Resistance of photosynthesis to hydrogen peroxide in algae. Plant Cell Physiology. 36: 1089-1095.
40. Tian X and Lei Y (2006) Nitric oxide treatment alleviates drought stress in wheat seedlings. Biologia Plantarum. 50(4): 775-778.
41. Turkan I, Bor M, Ozdemir F and Koca H (2005) Differential responses of lipid peroxidation and antioxidants in the leaves of drought tolerant P. acutifolius Gray and drought-sensitive P. vulgaris L. subjected to polyethylene glycol mediated water stress. Plant Science. 168: 223-231.
42. Wen PF, Chen JY, Wan SB, Kong WF, Zhang P, Wang W, Zhan J, Pan QH and Hung WD (2005) Salicylic acid activates phenylalanine ammonia-lyase in grape berry in response to high temperature stress. Plant Growth Regulation. 55: 1-10.
43. Zabet M, Hosein Zade AH, Ahmadi A and Khialparast F (2003) Effect of water stress ondifferent traits and determination of the best water stress index in mung bean (Vigna radiata). Agricultural Science in Iran. 34(4): 889-899.
44. Zhu X, Kandola J, Ghahramani Z and Lafferty J (2005) Nonparametric transforms of graph kernels for semi-supervised learning. In Saul LK, Weiss Y and Bottou L (eds.)." Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (nips) 17.