Chamani E, Khalighi A, Jevis D, Eroynigh D, Zamani Z, Mostofi Y and Kafi M (2006) Effect of silver thiosulfate and 1- Methyl cyclopropene on physicochemical characteristics of ‘First Red’ rose cut flowers.Iranian Journal of Horticutural Sciences and Technology. 6(3): 159-170. (In Persian)
2. Darras AI, Joyce DC and Terry LA (2005) Methyl jasmonate vapour treatment suppresses specking caused by Botrytis cinerea on cut Freesia hybrida L. flowers. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 38: 175-182.
3. Durkin D and Kuc R (1966) Vascular blockage and senescence of the cut rose flower. Journal of the American Society for Horticutural Sciences. 89: 683-688.
4. Edrisi B (2010) Postharvest physiology of cut flowers. Payame Arak.150 P
5. Ezhilmathi K, Singh VP, Arora A and Sairam RK (2007) Effect of 5-sulfosalicylic acid on antioxidant activity in relation to vase life of Gladiolus cut flowers. Plant Growth Regulation. 51: 99-108.
6. Foukaraki SG and Terry LA (2008) Effect of methyl jasmonate vapour treatment and sucrose solutions on vase life and non-structural carbohydrate concentration in petals of cut ’First Red’ roses. Plant Science Laboratory, Cranfield University.
7. Gerailoo S and Ghasemnezhad M (2011) Effect of salicylic acid on antioxidant enzyme activity and petal senescence in yellow ’Island’ cut rose flowers. Fruit and Ornamental Plant Research. 19(1): 183-193.
8. Halevy AH and Mayak S (1981) Senescence and postharvest physiology of cut flower. Horticutural Reviews. 1: 204-236.
9. He Y, Fukushige H, Hildebrand DF and Gan S (2002) Evidence supporting a role of jasmonic acid in Arabidopsis leaf senescence. Plant Physiology. 128: 876-884.
10. Ichimura K, Kawabata Y, Kishimoto M, Goto R and Yamada K (2002) Variation with the cultivar in the vase life of cut rose flowers. Bulletin of the National Institute of Floricultural Science. 2: 9-20.
11. Jin P, Zheng Y, Tang S, Rui H And Wang C (2009) Enhancing disease resistance in peach fruit with methyl jasmonate. Rhe Science of Food and Agriculture. 89: 802-808.
12. Kazemi M, Hadavi E and Hekmati J (2011) Role of salicylic acid in decrease of membrane senescence in cut carnatin flowers. Journal of Plant Physiology. 6(2): 106-112.
13. Khalighi A, Farokhzad AR, Mostofi Y and Naderi R (2006) The effect of 8-hydroxyquinoline citrate treatment on Vase life of Eustoma grandiflora mariachii cv. Blue. Iranian Journal of Pajohesh and Sazandegi. 69: 15-21. (In Persian).
14. Khan W, Prithiviraj B and Smith DL (2003) Photosynthetic response of corn and soybean to foliar application of salicylates. Journal of Plant Physiology. 160: 485-492.
15. Marousky FJ (1971) Inhibition of vascular blockage and increased moisture retention in cut roses induced by pH, 8-hydroxyl quinoline citrate and sucrose. Journal of the American Society for Horticulture Science. 96: 38-41.
16. Meir S, Droby S, Davidson H, Alsvia S, Cohen L, Horev B and Philosoph-Hadas S (1998) Suppression of botrytis rot in cut rose flowers by postharvest application of methyl jasmonate. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 13: 235-243.
17. Monteiro JS, Nell TA and Barrett JE (2002) Effects of exogenous sucrose on carbohydrate levels, flower respiration and longevity of potted miniature rose (Rosa hybrida) flowers during postproduction. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 26: 221-229.
18. Moline H, Buta E, Saftne JG, and Maas JL (1997) Comparison of three volatile natural products for the reduction of post-harvest decay in strawberries. Advances in Strawberry Research. 16: 13-18.
19. Pun UK and Ichimura K (2003) Role of sugars in senescence and biosynthesis of ethylene in cut flowers. ARQ. 37(4): 219-224.
20. Saini RS, Sharma KD, Dhankhar OP and Kaushik RA (2001) Laboratory Manual of Analytical Techniques in Horticulture.
21. Terek, OF, Berecici D, Csanyi J and Benczur EJ (2010) Prolonging the vase life of cut Carnation L. cv. Reina by using different preservative solutions. Bulletin. UASVM. Horticulture. 67(1): 1843-5394.
22. Van Doorn WG (1997) Water relations of cut flowers. Horticutural Reviews. 18: 1-85.
23. Van Doorn WG (2001) Role of soluble carbohydrates in flower senescence: a survey. Acta Horticulturae. 543: 179-183.
24. XiaoLi P, JingPing R and YanLong Z (2007) Effect of exogenous salicylic acid on vase life of cut flowers of Prato lily and related physiological influence. Acta Horticulturae Sinica. 34(1): 189-192.
25. Zamani S, Kazemi M and Aran M (2011) Postharvest life of cut rose flowers as affected by salicylic acid and glutamine. World Applied Sciences. 12(9): 1621-1624.
26. Zamani S, Hadavi E, Kazemi M and Hekmati J (2011) Effect of some chemical treatments on keeping quality and vase life of Chrysanthemum cut flowers. Sciences. 12(11): 1962-1966.
27. Zhou XM, Mackenzie AF, Madramootoo CA and Smith DL (1999) Effect of stem- injected plant growth regulator with or without sucrose on grain production biomass and photosynthetic activity of field- grown corn plants. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Sciences. 183: 103-110.