1. قاسمی قهساره م. و کافی م (1384) گلکاری علمی و عملی. انتشارات گلین. 335 صفحه.
2. Beerling DJ and Kelly CK (1997) Stomatal density responses of temperate woodland plants over the past seven decades of CO2 increase: a comparison of Salisbury (1927) with contemporary data. Am. J. Bot. 84: 1572–1583.
3. Cheng W, Sakai H, Yagi K and Hasegawa T (2009) Interactions of elevated CO2 and night temperature on rice growth and yield. Agr. Forest meteorol. 149: 51-58.
4. Das R (2003) Characterization of response of Brassica cultivars to elevated carbon dioxide under moisture stresses. Ph.D. Thesis, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
5. Ferris R and Taylor G (1994) Stomatal characteristics of four native herbs following exposure to elevated CO2. Ann. Bot. 73: 447–453.
6. Hetherington AM and Woodward FI (2003) The role of stomata in sensing and driving environmental change. Nature. 424: 901–908
7. Labeke MCV and Dambre P (1998) Effect of supplementary lighting and Co2 enrichment on yield and flower stem quality of Alstromeria cultivars. Sci. Hortic. 74: 269-278
8. Lake JA, Quick WP, Beerling DJ and Woodward FI (2001) Plant development: signals from mature to new leaves. Nature. 411: 154–155.
9. Liu-Gitz L, Britz SJ and Wergin WP (2000) Blue light inhibits stomatal development IB soybean isolines containing kaempferol 3-O-2G-glycosyl-gentiobioside (K9), a unique flavonoid glycoside. Plant Cell Environ. 23: 883–891.
10. Mavrogianopoulos GN, Spanakis J and Tsikalas P (1999) Effect of Co2 enrichment and salinity on photosynthesis and yield in melon. Sci. Hortic. 79:
11. Mortensen LM (1994) Effects of day/night temperature variations on growth, morphogenesis and flowering of Kalanchoe blossfeldiana v. Poelln. at different Co2 concentrations, daylengths and photon flux densities. Sci. Hortic. 59: 233-241.
12. Mortensen LM (1994) Effects of elevated Co2 concentrations on growth and yield of eight vegetable species in a cool climate. Sci. Hortic. 58: 177-185.
13. Mortensen LM (1987) Co2 enrichment in greenhouses. Crop responses. Sci. Hortic. 33: 1-25.
14. Mortensen LM (1986) Effect of intermittent as compared to continuous Co2 enrichment on growth and flowering of Chrysanthemum X morifolium Ramat. and Saintpaulia ionantha H. Wendl. Sci. Hortic. 29: 283-289.
15. Mortensen LM (1986) Effect of relative humidity on growth and flowering of some greenhouse plants. Sci. Hortic. 29: 301-307.
16. Mortensen LM and Moe R (1992) Effects of Co2 enrichment and different day/night temperature combinations on growth and flowering of Rosa L. and Kalanchoe blossfeldiana V. pollen. Sci. Hortic. 51: 145-153.
17. Mortensen LM and Ulsaker R (1985) Effect of Co2 concentration and light levels on growth, flowering and photosynthesis of Begonia x hiemalis Fotsch. Sci. Hortic. 27: 133-141.
18. Tremblay N and Gosselin A (1998) Effect of carbon dioxide enrichment and light .HortTechnology. 8(4): 524–528.
19. Nilsen S, Hovland K, Dons C and Sletten SP (1983) Effect of Co2 enrichment on photosynthesis, growth and yield of tomato. Sci. Hortic. 20: 1-14.
20. Pandey R, Chenhacko PM, Choudhary ML, Prasad KV and Madan P (2007) Higher than optimum temperature under CO2 enrichment influences stomata anatomical chracters in rose (Rosa hibrida). Sci. Hortic. 113: 74-81.
21. Schoch, PG, Jacques R, Lecharny A and Sibi M (1984) Dependence of stomatal index on environmental factors during stomata differentiation in leaves of Vigna sinensis L 2. Effect of different light quality. J. Exp. Bot. 35: 1405–1409.
22. Serna L and Fenoll C (1997) Tracing the ontogeny of stomatal clusters in Arabidopsis with molecular markers. Plant J. 12: 747–755.
23. Uprety DC, Dwivedi JN and Mohan VR (2002) Effect of elevated carbon dioxide concentration on the stomatal parameters of rice cultivars. Photosynthetica. 40: 315–319.
24. Woodward FI (1987) Stomatal numbers are sensitive to increase in CO2 from pre-industrial levels. Nature. 327: 617–618.
25. Woodward FI and Kelly CK (1995) The influence of CO2 concentration on stomatal density. New Phytol. 131: 311–327.
26. Zhang J and Lechowicz MJ (1995) Responses to CO2 enrichment by two genotypes of Arabidopsis thaliana differing in their sensitivity to nutrient availability. Ann. Bot. 75: 491-499.